Wednesday 10 October 2012

Aidan Sweeney, Gentlemen's Outfitter, Brecon

It was lunchtime when I happened upon Aidan Sweeney's shop in Brecon Arcade recently but luckily for me, Aidan was happy to show me round and sell me some great traditional items for one of our characters.
If it's Sunspel underwear, clip or button braces, Panama hats or nightshirts you are after, I can't recommend Aidan Sweeney's shop enough, he is passionate about his wares and takes the time to explain everything.
No stranger to an enthusiastic passersby, Aidan was more than comfortable answering my many questions, offering solutions to my rural shopping dilemmas. His mother sat nearby eating her salad as we did business, her incurious manner the comfortable opposite to my bounding inquisitiveness.

Aidan suggested I take some items away on appro, only asking me to post back anything we didn't want along with a cheque to settle the bill. This trust was humbling and I shall certainly endeavour to use his website and mail order service in the future.