Thursday 17 May 2012

Feria De Seville

During our last week in Seville it was Feria. 
Everywhere you looked there were people dressed in flamenco clothes heading towards the party. This being Andalusia, many of them brought their horses into town and rode there after a promenade through Maria Luisa Gardens.

Unfortunately right after these pictures were taken my lap top screen got broken so I was unable to access my photo's to continue blogging during our last weeks in Spain. 
It feels like a long time ago already and looking at the snapshots of all the 'Spanish Types' I collected whilst I was there I am wishing yet again that I had more of them and that I was brave enough to ask more people if I could take their photographs properly; so many of my pictures are great references but terrible photogaphs, grabbed on the street as people pass by.